NEWS | All News
The intact for 2018/2019 academic years starts on 12th July and lasts till 1st November, on faculties of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy, English or Russian medium.
1. Original (and Copy) School Certificate with the subjects and grades.
Documents under pp. 1, 2, 3, 5 should be translated into Ukrainian and notarized, under pp. 1, 2 and 3 – legalized by the Ukrainian diplomatic or consular missions in your country.
To be valid in Ukraine (for employment or continuing education purposes), a foreign educational document you may needs to undergo the recognition procedure. This means establishing the compliance of the academic and professional rights, as well as the educational and qualification levels indicated in foreign educational documents (qualifications) with the national education standards of Ukraine.
The Ukrainian procedure for the recognition of educational documents issued by educational institutions in other countries consists of the following steps.
1. Authenticity verification of any foreign educational documents submitted for recognition; that is, verification of the fact of completed education and issue of the educational document. If your documents bear Apostille stamps or proof of their consular legalization, this is considered sufficient for confirming their authenticity. In this case, your documents do not require the verification of the fact of their issue, which makes the recognition procedure significantly faster. But you have a choice: you may either certify your documents in accordance with international law or entrust their verification to the staff of our Center.
The expert examination means collating the curricula in terms of content and scope. This work is performed by a Ukrainian educational institution accredited for the same qualification as that indicated in the applicant’s diploma. If there is no such qualification in Ukraine, the one that is most similar is selected in this case.
Thus, the result of the recognition procedure may be:
1. Recognition, based on which a Certificate of recognition of foreign educational documents are issued. If the additional conditions are defined for recognition the owner’s educational documents qualification (i.e. additional study, competency testing or other actions, non-completion of which prevents further education or employment in the specialization area in Ukraine) the applicant is sent appropriate reply. In the event of provisional recognition, the holder of the submitted educational documents is required to pass examinations in the subjects specified by the experts. You are free to choose an institution of higher learning for your tests. Once you have done this, the University will help you arrange for the examination at the chosen educational institution. The time of the document recognition procedure in this case is prolonged accordingly pending the University’s receipt of the positive test results.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
1. Application for recognition
Important! The upper part of this Personal Data Processing Consent should be filled in and signed by the holder of foreign educational documents, and the lower part – by the applicant.
4. The certified copy of legalized foreign educational document and its certified Ukrainian translation .
Please note that the translation is not required for the supplements to the foreign educational document issued in Russian. But it is obligatory to submit the certified copy of the document.
6. Photocopies of the documents confirming previous education (secondary, vocational or higher) if applicable).
Please, make sure before leaving your country all above said documents should be along with you on arrival while entering Ukraine.
The documents are be legalized in a way legally provided in home country of the applicant unless otherwise stipulated by international laws.
In case of a need to receive more detailed assistance, please, contact the International Department:
EVENTS | All Events